Wednesday 24 April 2013

Letter to my unborn child- 24th April

Letter to my unborn child 24th April. Hello Winner, It’s been a week since I wrote to you about your development and the matters arising. As you may be aware, unfortunately you did not survive the full term. Doctor Senyo tells me it happens sometimes to couples who seek a baby through fertility treatments. We are hopeful that we will succeed if we continue to try harder. I have gone back to taking my fertility drugs in hope that we will scale this huge obstacle God been our helper. Your appearance has given me and mummy hope that it is possible. Like I wrote on my Facebook wall, your are “Gone but Not Forgotten”. Have a peaceful rest although you were not fully formed before you left us. Have a peaceful rest my child. Your expectant dad (still) BREAKTHROUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment